The Mnandi continues the tradition of high quality that you have come to expect from Chris Reeve Knives. An elegant, functional gentleman’s (or gentlewoman’s!) pocket knife, the Mnandi – pronounced mm-nun-dee – is accurately named from the Zulu word meaning “very nice”.
- The titanium handles are inlaid (not overlaid!) front and back
- The locking mechanism is the Integral Lock©, popularized on the Sebenza
- The S30V blade is machined on both sides with an enlarged thumbnail recess for easy opening
- The versatile pocket clip is machined from solid titanium and can be placed on either side of the knife or removed completely
- Available in dedicated left or right hand models
There is a wide variety of woods that could be used and we continue to experiment, it just depends on what we can obtain.
S30V Stainless Steel
J.T. Knives Price